The man often ask, who will continue with my lineage? The woman is often accused of giving birth to only girls. In the computer language “garbage in garbage out”.
This is to say that, it is what the man gave to the woman that she carried, nurtured and delivered after nine months.
The sperm are either X or Y. The egg cell is always X. If the X-Sperm cell meets the egg (X), the baby will be a girl (XX). If the Y-cell of the sperm meets the egg (X), the baby will be a boy (XY). Sperm Y-cells move quickly but die quickly (life span is about 24 hours). X-Sperm cells move slowly but survive longer (up to 3-4 days).
Therefore, if you have sex a few days before ovulation, most of the Y-Sperm cells would have died, leaving most of the X-Sperm cells to fertilize the egg.
Here is a simple way to calculate your ovulation period.
1. From the first day you see your menstrual blood.
2. Take a calendar and count 15 days, including the first day of the blood spot.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day and 3 days after the 15th day.
6. You will notice that you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation / fertile days, also known as the “dangerous period”.
This means that if you have sex on these days, you have a 98% chance of getting pregnant.
7. Do it every month with diligence.
1. If you have your period on July 11th,
2. Fifteen days after the first day of the bloodstain, July 25th will also be (two weeks after) from the 11th.
3. The 15th day is 25 July
4. The three days before the 15th day are 22, 23, 24.
5. Three days after July 25th are 26, 27, 28.
6. From 22 to 28 July (7 days) you ovulate. This is your fertile period.
Remember that the 4 days are a reminder that sperm stays in the woman’s body for about 4 days. Any sexual contact between ovulation periods will form something.
If you want a little girl, have sex between 3 days before ovulation (22-24)
The sperm swim slowly but can stay in the woman’s body for several days without dying.
For a baby boy on the day of main ovulation and 3 days after the 25th. (26,27,28), Male sperm swim very fast but will weaken and die if no egg is found for some time, leaving the female sperm to finish their work.
Major Signs That Your Ovulation Has Started
You don’t need a doctor, just relax. After two weeks you may feel the following:
2. high body temperature.
3. Dizziness (feeling tired and drowsy).
4. Sensitivity/breast size increases, just as when you have your period.
5. Increased libido.
6. Slight cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.
7. Abdominal bloating.
8. Increased sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).
9. Vaginal mucus becomes slippery (if you notice it, put it between your fingers … it stretches like thick mucus of catarrh or snail colourless like egg white.
The instance here is for ladies with a 30 day cycle. And someone who has seen her period in July. If yours is 28 years old, the period is 14 days and not 15 days.